Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Editing

Today i uploaded the footage that i recorded on Saturday and started editing it. I played around with the different effects that i could use. For example i added a cool colour to a scene which made that particular part slightly blue, to symbolise cold and death. I then found a shade that i am going to use for the whole 2 minute opening. The colour is known as "warm" and it gives the scene a light-brownish finish, which makes it look more like a war film. I also started looking at the muzzle flashes that i am going to use. There are a number of different ones that i can use so i just looked at a few of them and decided which ones would be most suitable. I then selected a clip that needs muzzle flashes and placed the chosen muzzle flash over the top of the video. I then decreased the size and positioned it just in front of the gun to make it look like the gun is being fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment