Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colour Correction

Today i have managed to render some more of my footage and then put it together on Final Cut Pro. I have now rendered 4 of my scenes and they are looking good. I have also been editing some of my scenes that take place in the past. To create this effect, i colour corrected the footage by using some colour effects. To make it seem as though the scenes are in the past, i changed the colour to blue to try and create a feeling of coldness and uneasy times. This seemed good, yet once they were rendered the scenes looked too blue, so i went back on Adobe After Effects and altered the settings using a tool known as "Curve". However, i then found another colour correction effect that is called "Cool Glow". This means that the footage will be blue but have a white glow to it, which makes it the perfect effect for the scenes that are back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment