Thursday, March 17, 2011

Razor Tool

Today I carried on editing minor parts of the 2 minute opening, such as the way different scenes change and by doing this, I noticed that when one of my scenes changed, it was quite jumpy and ruined the flow of the film. However, I went back onto Adobe After Effects and managed to increase the length of the scene, so that it had a steady transition. Also, I realised that when the title appears during the opening, it stays on screen for no more than a second. To make it longer, I used the razor tool on Final Cut Pro and clicked just before the title appears, and just after, and right-clicked on it. I was then given the option to change the time length and I chose to increase the length by 50%. This means that the title now stays on screen for a lot longer, which is what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment